Traditionally, small/local business owners have had several choices when it comes to digital marketing and advertising…
- Hire a CMO or in-house marketing expert at $50K+ per-year. This is usually unrealistic.
- Rely on friends/family – aka: “I got a guy/family member/friend helping me”. What may appear to be an opportunity for free assistance usually results in unfinished projects and poor results.
- Do-it-yourself – unless you’re willing to get Google certified, have the desire to become a SEO expert, have access to the best internet marketing technologies, and can invest 20+ extra hours per-month, this isn’t recommended.
We’re your local “Digital Marketing Department”!
Our select number of Westchester, Putnam and Fairfield County based clients benefit from our dedicated support, solutions and ongoing consulting services, including:
- A dedicated local Account Manager
- A customized, digital marketing plan, strategy and roadmap
- Quarterly “Digital Download” progress meetings on-site, at your place of business
- Full reporting, including analytics, ranking reports and social media tracking
- Unlimited consultation on your marketing/advertising efforts
- Employee social media & customer loyalty training
- A full range of digital marketing solutions, including Search Engine marketing (PPC), local search optimization, mobile & social media marketing, website optimization, online reputation management/reviews, text & email marketing & customer loyalty programs
Outsource your Marketing?
Yes! But only if you want to save time, increase R.O.I. and get back to doing what you do best – running your business!
Our best Clients:
Local Westchester, Putnam and Fairfield County businesses, non-profit organizations, new businesses, and anyone struggling to establish a dominant online presence.
Leverage our experience and expertise.
No high-pressure sales pitches – just honest, cost-effective advice and unbiased guidance. We can connect you with “best-in-class” digital solutions, and manage those relationships every step of the way.
Ready to get started?
Initial consultations are always complimentary, and are required before we enter into a partnership. After our initial analysis, we’ll present you with a detailed proposal. A typical six-month project roadmap looks something like this:
If you think we can help, our projects start with one initial set-up charge and a low month-to-month recurring retainer fee.* No long-term contracts – continue as long as you find our services useful. You’ll also have peace-of-mind with our performance guarantee.
Contact us today to talk about your online presence, and to receive your free analysis.
*some optional services that you request may require additional fees, such as your pay-per-click budget.